Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Wake me up when December ends

Actually I like Christmas and the holidays but this weather is killing me. I wouldn't mind it so much if there was a little glimpse of the sun but these grey skies are so depressing. I never thought much of seasonal affective disorder but I'm starting to believe. I know some of U R probably wondering and yes I did see my neighbor again this morning. However the reason I looked today was different. I was thinking about it and she does spend alot of time with my other married neighbor (they go to lions games etc) and his wife doesn't seem to mind at all. So I'm thinking maybe she puts on some kind of show 4 him in the morning as her bathroom is directly in front of my male neighbors den. Maybe I'm putting to much thought in here but well who knows. Trying to watch what I eat over the off season...Gotta lose about 15# for next year...Giving up pop sucks..I can never stay off 4 long and all I can think about is the Bell 4 lunch. Well gotta go now. Riding 2 night should be ok as long as I don't run across Speky.....TC

No comments: