Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Random Xmas gifts


While reading Steele's blog yesterday something struck me as being funny. RS bought her mom a foot whirlpool that she realized was kind of a lame gift but she bought it anyway. The reason I brought this up is because there is someone in my family who does the same thing for me every year. This year she gave me the obligatory sweater and some khakis which were well appreciated but VERY BORING!!!! Pretty standard stuff right? Well the next box she hands me had this thing in it. WTF a hand held SO DO KU puzzle game. Needless to say this thing is being regifted and will probably end up as someone's secret santa gift next year at work. How is my syntax so far Mrs. Hess? Now on to today's ride. Nothing much here to note. One lap backwards with the normal crew. There was one point of interest regarding today's ride. Cathy's back was sore today from a long hard day of shopping so she decided to stop at the pines and go through some sort of yoga stretching routine. It was hilarious to watch, DC suggested that she was trying to re-adjust her chi. One lap was enough for me today as I still needed to get a frameset boxed up to ship to some cheese eating frenchman over in the Pyrinees. I went to UPS and found out it was only going to cost me $300.00 bucks to ship it out what a bargain. Oh almost forgot to mention that upon our arrival back to the parking lot someone had messed around with all of our cars moving sideview mirrors and fucking with windshield wipers. I think that some of the BELLS CREW might have been up to some mischief. Mrs Hess I hope my blog wasn't to random. Next time I will try to be more succint. TC

4 comments:

The Pack said...

If it were Mrs. Hess, your 7th grade english teacher, she would call your ass out for your poor writing skills that obviously have not progressed since 6th grade.

And am I correct in noticing a B-52's reference in the last post? Dude that is horrible. . . good night now!

rachel said...

How about the ultimate regift? Give the Sodoku gaming device back to the bearer of shit gifts next year. Tell her it was so much fun you thought she'd enjoy one too. I hope my mom doesn't regift me the whirlpool.

sworksredace said...

I'll respond to U later Mrs Hess. Am I correct in noticing a Shug Knight reference in your comment..

sworksredace said...

Come on Jay