Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Slip slidin away

The best thing about last nights ride was the hour and forty minute drive home. Seems like people always forget how to drive at the first sign of snow. Get outta my way assclowns!!! As for Speky I didn't get a permission slip to ride so I don't know what he was doing out there. On my way in to work today something interesting happened. My neighbor always seems to keep her bathroom shades slightly open and this morning I just happened to see her in front of the mirror without her bra on. Now this would normally be OK except for the fact that she goes about 220 and has big D cups saggers going. I mean we are talking some dog ears!!!! AHHHH. Quick look away before the vision becomes fully embedded in the subconscious!!!! That's all for now. I think I'm supposed to say "good night now".

1 comment:

rachel said...

You crack me up. The same thing happened to Jamie and I with my neighbor. It was night and he had the lights on, so unfortunately it is "fully embedded in our subconscience!"