Friday, December 22, 2006

Mark Hoppus V. Tom Delong

In regards to something totally unrelated to cycling I went to the night 89x stole Xmas last thursday. I mainly wanted to see Angels and Airwaves and Taking Back Sunday. But whatever...I have seen several Blink 182 shows and have always liked them so I was kinda interested in what A&A would be like live. I realize that both the new Angels and Airwaves and +44 albums are more mature (whatever that means) but Tom was like grandstanding on the mic in between songs kinda talking down about his old band. Dude get over it move on and keep making music. When people stop downloading your shit or stop coming to the shows then call it a day or move on to Vegas and do some cheap lounge act. All in all the show rocked. (that is so lame). Does anyone else think the NFG just keeps on getting better? Hope those guys never get to full of themselves and break up....TC

No comments: