Saturday, December 30, 2006

All the cream filling was shot out of the Donut today

As if yesterday wasn't bad enough this mornings ride had me in a FOUL mood. My alarm went off at 7am and all I could think about was going back 2 bed for another 3 hrs but instead I dragged my dead ass out to ILRA for what I thought would be an easy 2 lap ride. Well my easy ride lasted about 3 minutes as DC immediately decides to pick up the pace. It was at this time that I decided that whatever those guys wanted to do was fine but all I wanted to do was ride EASY. To make a long story short. I got dropped out the asshatch early and rode one lap at a ridiculously slow pace. Everyone was waiting at the parking lot and Terry was like come on lets do one more easy lap...Yeah right...I knew what that meant and didn't take the bait. I pulled the rip cord to head home. I love driving an hour to only ride an hour but what the fuck the last thing that I needed was another "slow" lap to totally fry me and make me totally useless for the rest of the day. TC

No comments: