Sunday, December 10, 2006

PLRA

Today's ride included all of the horse trails that were once part of the MTB loop. DC, Buttush and I headed out early before the sun got to warm and softened the trail up. It is amazing how much horses can damage the trails even though it appears as though it has been some time since anyone has ridden one back there. The Pukes still can bring some pain and by the end of big puke I was breathing out of my eyeballs. It is amazing that even though we haven't ridden those trails for about 4 years I still remember all of the old lines and where to brake and when to let it fly. Is there anyway we can reclaim the old trail? Who knows. I'd like to think so . Fuck the horse people. I was wondering how the first ride of the Robert Hermit Man series went? I wanted to drive by Einstein's on my way home but by the time we got done they had already left. Well that's all for now. I forgot the supercross is on and I want to see if Stewart is going to be out 4 the season..TC

No comments: