Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Speky seen at PLRA

When I pulled in to the parking lot yesterday the first thing that I noticed was that Speky was in the house. Since Don and Butt had already left on their first lap I decided to ride in backwards.. I knew that I would probably run into Speky that way and the thought of clotheslining him as I rode by did come to mind (not that I condone violence). Well just past the airplane field here comes Speky...The Choad even got off the trail so I could ride by. The funniest thing was after we got done riding (1hr and 40 mins ) his car was still in the lot. What gives..that assclown is usually done after one lap even in the summer...Oh well maybe he crashed...Or maybe he is gearing up for some racing this year..One thing is for sure he won't be out there today as he was wearing all of his gear and we all know that he only has one pair of shorts tights and jerseys...Nice speky better was those clothes.

1 comment:

sworksredace said...

I think the quiet one will become more vocal...