Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brandon get a case of Montezuma's revenge

I was talking to my buddy Brandon the other day and he told me this story that I just haven't been able to stop thinking about. B used to work as a shop manager for Antoon's before he went out of business and later he moved on to Continental bike shop in Madison heights. Well B has since moved on to warm and sunny florida thanks to his wife's advertising gig and he has picked up a nice job at some swank bike shop that caters to all of the Tri geeks in the area. Well it appears that a couple of weeks ago Brandon and his wife were out to dinner with some friends when he began experiencing a rumble in the tummy so he ducked out and went home. When he got home his oh so chatty neighbors happened to be outside and they decided to strike up some small talk....The way Brandon tells it the sweat was already beading up on his forehead and he was keeping the sphincter tight trying to hold back the explosion. Well by the time he finally excused himself and went inside he couldn't make it to the bathroom and he SHIT himself. When he told me this I couldn't stop laughing...the mental image still cracks me up...I guess the worst part was that he had to get himself cleaned up and he washed his pants before his wife came home. Brandon you will be hearing about this one for a LONG TIME...By the way I still miss the old shop...We had some good times hanging out with some pizza twisting wrenches after the shop had closed for the night.....Antoon playing free cell...Tim eating Thai food then lighting up some nasty farts....Chris taking out his front teeth...Let's not forget the Pilsner Urquell (spell check that one)..We miss U brother...TC

No comments: