Tuesday, January 2, 2007

DC's mom in a possible 3 way?

The most interesting thing about today's ride was DC telling us how he was at a new year's eve party and this 30 something year old lady was hitting on his mom. U should have heard him tell the story...I think it went something like this "my mom's not a bad looking lady..she still has a nice rack and all night at this party there is this lady hanging all over her". " I was trying to get my dad to get them into a three way but I guess that it didn't work out" I can only imagine...

4 comments:

rachel said...

Yuck! I think I just puked in my mouth. Nobody should talk about their mom like that.

sworksredace said...

RS U might want to check your blog...It comes up as some bible college now..you have been spammed. It is kinda sick that he checks out his moms cans

rachel said...

Chill out dude.

Rooster said...

Wow! I can atest to the fact that Tommy tells it like it is! Just the facts Jack!