Friday, January 5, 2007

Mean Mugging

Just some random things that happened the other day on my solo trek out to Stoney on a little 3 hr ride. I saw a seriously anorexic chic running on the paint creek trail...Her one thigh was as big as my calf...and that isn't saying much as I have bird calves (feel free to interject here Mrs. Hess). She looked like she could have been 40 yrs old but in all reality she was probably more like 25....I got yelled at by 2 high school kids driving their circa 1998 Intrepid Hoopty who told me to "get on the sidewalk". But my favorite was the Dirt ass couple driving the Ford Tortoise. First the guy honks incessantly as they come up behind me, then he pulls up next to me and his skanky girlfriend Mean Mugs me then flips me the bird. I was trying to chase the guy to the next stop light so I could bounce a waterbottle off of his window but the light turned green and I missed him by about 15 feet. Memo to self...start taking frozen burritos or an extra waterbottle on rides from home to fling at assholes that one meets along the way...TC

1 comment:

sworksredace said...

Yeah U R probably right.