Saturday, June 16, 2007

Stuck at work with nothing to do

It sucks that I have to work today. It is freaking nice outside and I'm jealous of everyone else who is off just enjoying the weather riding their bikes or competing in the Lumberjack. WTF? The only thing good is that on the weekends there is no supervisors around so once you are done with your work it is goof off time. Oh well. I should mention that I crashed earlier this week at PLRA while riding with Don. It happened right after the airplane field on the downhill with the sharp left at the bottom. Yeah I know who the fuck cares where it happened but the funny thing was the whole time as I'm going down I'm thinking screw this I can pull this out.....but apparently I couldn't scraping my hip and lower leg up pretty good. Afterwards I was thinking of about a million excuses as to why I fell. To much pressure in front fork, tires worn down etc etc etc....but DC was having none of it. "how about because you suck" That was probably right on....TC

No comments: