Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's day

I still miss you buddy. The last month has been hard but it is getting better. The emotional healing takes time. It was weird taking mom home from the airport the other day I kept on expecting to see you there. The house doesn't seem the same. I wanted to go to the cemetary today but I just couldn't get myself to go. I hope you understand. I talked to Aunt Emma today and she said that she couldn't remember either of my grandparents funeral. I guess she was just 16 when grandmom passed away so she thinks that had something to do with it but she said that she was 38 when grandad passed away and she thinks it is weird that she couldn't remember anything. I guess that time does heal all wounds and while I don't ever think I could forget your passing I do know that things will get better. Keep looking down on us I hope to always make you proud. Your loving son..Tom

No comments: