Monday, June 25, 2007

I've moved on to cupcakes


Mmmmm chocolatey (is that a word) goodness. I've moved on from the Ho Ho and I've got to say the cupcakes were much kinder to the stomach then the old Ho Ho's. I've got to thank AK for that one. Today's ride started out in the sweltering heat (think oven) and for as crappy as I thought I was going to feel I actually think my conditioning is starting to come around. After a month of training sporadically and kinda going through the motions on the bike I am now starting to feel stronger. I still don't have the top end yet but it is coming. Maybe after I shed a few more pounds it will get easier. Since 4th of July is right around the corner it is time for every neighborhood wannabe pyrotechnician to start lighting off the fireworks...It seems like we go through a good month of bangs, pops and whistles. As much as I miss my old dog I used to hate this time of the year as she would get so nervous everytime a firework went off that she used to crawl in the bathtub ( it didn't even matter that the kids were in it taking a bath). Ah yes the good old dog days of summer. Well that is all for now. TC

No comments: