Monday, September 3, 2007

Let's try this again

Since I am stuck with an ancient inspiron and no cordless mouse I've decided to try this link again. So here it goes again...I am here. I think that should work better. Now for some off of the bike observations...Since this is a seaside community with beautiful beaches much of my afternoon is spent observing people on the beach. Is there anything more tacky than the tramp stamp? You know that nice little tatoo that girls get on the small of their backs. Nothing says aim here more than the old lower back tatoo. Secondly, why is it that moderately obese middle age women still find it acceptable to wear the bikinis they had in college. Memo to wannabe MILF's COVER YOURSELVES UP!!! I think they call it a sarong (sp). Lastly to my neighbors who think they are to good to talk to me or my family thanks for leaving early the day before labor day. Your hot tub was really relaxing last night and don't worry I didn't Pee in it or anything...CYA next summer Muthas..

No comments: