Sunday, July 8, 2007

Todays thoughts......

You know it's time to end the buggy (burley) ride when your daughter announces that "something smells back here I think he pooped his pants".....My son did have a full load..

Stereo man....Who is this guy that rides all the time at PLRA....In case U haven't ever seen him he is this guy with an 80's huge jam box rigged up to the back of his old stumpjumper with bungee cords and duct tape...Joeberon said he saw him today crossing the campground road and the guy tried to stay with him...the whole time blasting quiet riot.

Quattro...I will have a much more in on her later....maybe a full blog when I do decide to retire her...but seriously Timmy we have a special bond..Even though I do have other bikes she is still my favorite...she knows her way around Pontiac like no other...The only thing is that harsh C-dale ride is starting to wreak havoc on my back and I am starting to think about Ti...but I'm not ready for a FS bike yet..at least not in Michigan...By the way she got the knickname quattro after I got 4th at the iceman last year in the old geezers 40+ expert class. Not bad considering John Meyers came in 1st, DC was 2nd (these 2 shoulda been in the elite class) and some other local guy came in 3rd. One funny story about last years Iceman...I was in the bathroom with John Meyers before the race and overheard him telling his son that he was just using the Expert race as I warm up and that he was going back after he won it and was going to race the Elite class. I'll have to double check the results but I'm pretty sure he didn't race elite...

2 comments:

ask said...

Ti 29er - www.kenteriksen.com . You can borrow mine some time to check it out.

I think you should keep your daughter in the burley, just teach her how to change a diaper. Bonus points if she can do it while you are moving.

sworksredace said...

I'm thinking Ti 26 U got any of those I can borrow...