Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not to complain or anything








But........after riding PLRA tonight (With Joe and Erin Beron) one thought kept running through my mind. I couldn't help but wonder why no trail maintainence has been done to cut back some of the overgrown weeds and facewhackers. The guy who had been the previous Trail Coordinator (Hmm wonder who that was) seemed to do a much better job of shall we say whacking the bush!!! Now I know this seems like a petty complaint but there are times when you come flying down a hill or around a corner blindly and you just kinda hope that nobody is coming the other way (yes it has happened) or has crashed yardsale style all over the place. And yes it does seem that the poison ivy is worse this year than ever...I, um.... I mean the previous TC used to spray roundup in certain areas that the nasty foliage was known to grow. Oh well I guess I will have to fire up this bad boy againand get to work.

No comments: