Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Performance appraisal


Two words I hate to hear. Came into work this morning and the secretary tells me the supervisor (remember her.....back cleavage lady...aka the laughing hyena) is running late and our meeting is going to be a half hour later.....WTF Performance appraisal...I must have missed the memo.. Well to make a long story short after about 10 minutes of the scheduled 1 hr eval I was so checked out I didn't hear a word of what she said. I do remember hearing the phrase "taking it to the next level" several times and something about Omega crap and green or yellow belts. Blah blah blah...I want to know when I started working at a Karate school. I guess this is all part of some new kind of pay for performance raise system...Yeah whatever Beaumont. I gotta get out of this place.

2 comments:

ask said...

If it's karate school - you should have just kicked the crap out of her. Next time, put the ipod on and pretend you are listening to her, might take the edge off.

Timothy Finkelstein said...

Did you make sure to include you TPS reports? I hear Blumburge is going to start making you come in on Sunday's too. Tough break man, should of been a teacher...I'm loving my summer!