Monday, July 16, 2007

The Blue Screen of DEATH

Last week I left my computer only to come back an hour later to find the dreaded blue screen of death....It had been awhile since I last updated my Norton anitvirus protection so I decided to log on (after rebooting in safe mode ect....) The thing is now when I attempt to log on I get a series of pop ups from some Win mark anit-spam blocker pops up...Now WTF is this? I have no idea what Win-mark is and I can't even minimize it or delete the program as it locks up my PC before I can even get into start-up mode....I think I could be seriously F@#KED. This is definately above my head...It might be time to take her in for surgery...In the meantime I will try to keep blogging from work (always a risky business as you never know when management will come sneaking around the corner). Any ideas out there?

2 comments:

Timothy Finkelstein said...

Tom...get an Apple! You will never have to worry about any of this!

sworksredace said...

Timmy I'm on my way to the apple store...Pronto. I heard from Brandon the other night sounds like he is doing better.