Friday, July 13, 2007

I've had ENOUGH!!!!

This neighbor dog thing is getting really ANNOYING!!!! They left that FU*#ker out until 9:30 pm last night...I think just to piss me off. I had to tell Spanky to go home 8 times. I think he is starting not to like me. I am headed off to the Utica Farm Bureau to pick up some of this stuff. I will keep updates on how well it is working. I really wanted to get something that would make him smell like skunk or dead fish if he layed on my lawn but I guess they don't make stuff like that...Either this works or I go with the AK plan....







3 comments:

sworksredace said...

Just an update...About a half an hour after applying the above mentioned product Spanky was seen lounging in my front yard. What a waste of $8.98

ask said...

Double the dossage?

sworksredace said...

I'm going to apply like every freaking day...