Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today's ride

I like to think that I learn something new each time I ride. Here are some subtle observations about tonight's ride in no particular order.

1. Why does Tri-guy take off out of the gate so fast? Does he think he's "Dropping the Group"
I don't know him but I figure he's the kind of guy that thinks he owns the ride. Note to Tri- guy next time you want to ride alone, why don't you just ride from your house.

2. Squirrel road can't get fixed soon enough. I'm suprised that I haven't bent a wheel hitting
some of those craters...er I mean potholes.

3. DK was correct on his assessment of Luke's GF's Boobs...They are the kind that any guy
would like. I know some guy's like em big and some small but SHIT those things looked
perfect....I still can't get the vision out of my mind...And yes Luke did overachieve from what
I can tell unless her face is awfully buttery or she's got some serious cottage cheese going on
below the waist...but I doubt that.

4. Don't drink a coke and eat Thai food after a ride or you will end up awake at 3 am blogging

5. Stay away from the "SICK GUY" who is coughing so loudly that you think he must have just
gotten over a case of whooping cough. The last thing you want to get is sick a week before
vacation.

No comments: