Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Must see Thursday nights

I can't wait for this thursday at the track. I'm not sure what the weather forcast is but I'm betting there isn't going to be a 6 man break on the third lap of a two hour race. Then again there might be. Regardless of where I finish there is one thing for sure...There will once again be post race libations. Something dark? Hmm I wonder what I might find at the local party store. Err Wine Shop. Regardless it should be fun. Just for extra kicks I might stop by the going away party for one of my co-workers that is scheduled for Coyote Joe's later that night. I'm sure there will be more drinking and maybe even the mechanical bull will be working....All are invited....Any takers? That's all for now...Leave any beer suggestions and I will peruse them later. Can you really dance on the bar at that place?

No comments: