Thursday, July 24, 2008

Things I learned today

This evening was fun at the track...at least for me. Over the course of the summer I have really come to like the races every other thursday at the Waterford Hills. The racing is fun and for me a way to stay fit but the true fun is had after the race when you can share a few beers with some friends. Tonights thoughts include... Timmy is way more funny when he has a cold and is recovering from a week of hell at Superweek. Seriously Tim looked stoned after tonights race and I thought he might pass out after one beer. Secondly we learned that our young Friend Luke has seriously OVERACHIEVED in the Girlfriend department...Enough said. Thirdly we learned that Dybo can freakin put down the Bells....Seriously I no sooner handed Ray a beer turned around to put my bottle opener back in my car than Ray was handing me an empty...I thought he was kidding but let me tell you that thing was DEAD!!!!!I always feel bad when I don't have enough beer for Ray, so lets just say that at the next race in 2 weeks there will be a little something special waiting for Raymond. That's all for now...TC

No comments: