Friday, March 7, 2008

Whew I just made it

Three days ago I received a simple text message from the Finkelstein. I cannot recite it verbatim but the underlying message was simple. I had a mere 3 days to update my blog or be permanently removed from the sacred Finkelstein blog link list. My mind was racing...How could that be? I know it has been a long time since postings (maybe a month or two) but quite frankly there hasn't been much on my mind lately. You see I used to do some of my best work well while I was at work. Well times are rough at the old hospital and the IS team has decided to crack down on all "UNAUTHORIZED WEBSITES". You see, it appears that this website has been classified as having "SOCIAL CONTENT" and has therefore been banned along with other sites such as Facebook and Myspace. But really I haven't been doing much other than skiing, riding PLRA and hitting the Kreitlers. I must admit that over the winter I have developed one secret indulgence which has consumed all of my spare time. So word out to the Finkelstein. Hope this entry saved my ass. Look for some tasty tidbits such as the Sacred G paper, Turtle Racing and Net guns in my upcoming blogs. TC

2 comments:

Timothy Finkelstein said...

I guess that will suffice...however, that was a big build up for a minimal delivery.

mitch said...

never gave up on ya!