Wednesday, March 12, 2008

UNTITLED

There is something to be said for winter riding. I must admit I love riding Pontiac with the old studs on. It is amazing to think that for most of the winter Don, Terry Mike and myself have been riding the trails. Yesterday the ice started to give way and the trail really took alot of work to push through. It was really hard work with little recovery. The one thing though that gives me satisfaction is knowing that with the exception of one other set of tire tracks from a mystery rider we have been the only ones riding out there. The sad thing is that probably in a few weeks every knucklehead and their brother will be out there choading the place up. That's okay for now it's like we own the place and that's not a bad thing. Here's a tease for my next blog. It is loosely based on the Finkelstein big prize giveaway (although there is no evidence that Tim ever gave anything away) It will include a picture of my studded tires the winner will have to correctly name the manufacturer and the name of the tires (here's a hint think really old school).

No comments: