Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Grinding it out

Today ride was totally boring...Riding alone again today due to time constraints and the fact that I really don't want to drive an hour this time of year to ride I ended up at Stoney Creek riding the MTB on the road. That was like one huge run on sentence...I'm sure it would have garnered some red circles by Mrs Hess back in the day but I digress...Anyway after 20 miles of circling like a gerbil on its treadmill I just couldn't take anymore. It's not like I was cold or tired just freaking BORED...The Simonster texted me to say that he supposedly rode with Baldoveri this past weekend on the back roads and that he was riding strong and schnitzeled Fredricks in the hills...I can't believe that..No fucking way..I told Mike that Baldo couldn't ride with Mitch in the hills even if he was on a spree....Well I was going to ride the trainer tonight but that would be even more boring so I am resigned to just surfing the Tube looking for any reality show that looks good...Maybe The Real Housewives of Orange County is on tonight....By the way Jo is really SMOKING HOT but she is so fucking dumb and superficial that there is only so much of her that I could take...Oh well gotta run and see what is on the TV..

4 comments:

ask said...

Maybe I should give up on the Wings and check out the Housewives. Sounds like I might be missing something worthwhile.

sworksredace said...

The housewives are basically a bunch of 40something women who are trying their best to stay young...alot of silicone and lipo with a little botox thrown in but not that bad to look at.

Jamie said...

Will you be purchasing Jo's album when it comes out?!

sworksredace said...

I'm all over her crappy music...purchasing I don't know but downloading most definately.