Friday, February 9, 2007

THe Ace was Fredded by DC

Last nights ski was a KILLER. We've figured out a new hill loop that had my legs cramping by the end of the last downhill. The first lap started out nice. The legs felt fine andDC was on point laying it down but keeping it slow in places so that I could keep up. The second lap I led and I kept it slow in places to keep from passing out. There are times up some of those back hills that I literally start seeing stars by the time I crest the hill but anyway I survived. The third lap started OK as DC again was on point by the time we hit the hills the old legs were cramping and I was looking for my blanky and a binky. I think that the hills are starting to pay off. I was able to skate up all of them....no walking. The only that sucks is I kinda feel guilty not riding the bike. Hopefully the weather will start to warm up..TC

2 comments:

rachel said...

"The only that sucks is I kinda feel guilty not riding the bike."

Hmmm...I think I know of a sweet ride happening next Thurs. We wouldn't laugh if you need to bring your binky to survive the cold.

telewhacker said...

President's weekend is coming up, you should drag yourselves up to Graying. Hanson Hills has been in great shape, with a new trail this year and a significant do-over on all of the trails in the past 2 or 3.

I can't match DC or Wiz's VO2 max but I might have some technique on them