Sunday, October 14, 2007

Top 10 reasons why this weekend sucked


10. I had to work which always puts me in a foul mood

9. I was starting to catch a cold from Zack

8. Fighting the oncoming cold made me tired and cranky

7. Riding was held to a minimum secondary to numbers 9 and 8

6. The weather sucked

5. My 2 fantasy football teams got throttled (thanks to Uncle Art

who convinced me to start Kurt "pop" Warner over Derek

Anderson)

4. Michigan won

3. Did I mention that I worked

2. When I did get out on Sunday it started raining half way into my

ride

1. The Thai food I ate on Saturday night gave me one mean case of

colon blow

2 comments:

ask said...

TMI on #10. What's up with the #4 crack?

sworksredace said...

Not a big Michigan fan...Go Green...Like AA as a town but I can do without the pompous Michigan fan. I think it had something to do with a neighbor who was an alcoholic asshole that used to crank up hail to the victors every saturday after Michigan scored a touchdown.