Friday, August 17, 2007

I am complete


This post was way overdue...As some of you may know someone burned down my office last fall. I figured that the DNR would rebuild it but I was suprised to see that it took them till the end of summer to "Git er dunn". I must say that I haven't been inside yet, as the front door is still nailed shut with a 2x4 but when she is finally opened up I will be complete again. I still don't like the fact that they haven't added any roof vents but I'll have to live with it.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love good news.
I'm so happy for you Tommy!
I bet you can hardly wait!LOL!;o)

sworksredace said...

Erin, words cannot describe my jubilation. It's like finding a 20 dollar bill in the pocket of a pair of pants that you haven't worn in a while. I'm giddy. Now if they would just open her up again.

sworksredace said...

This news is so monumental it is only eclipsed by Jessie and Bro Bri-Berons announcement!!