Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Excuse my is that Poo on your shoe?


The Spanky saga rages on.....That F#$ker continues to lounge on my front yard and in my flower beds. I've had polite conversations with my neighbors, tried spraying my lawn with dog repellant and have even squirted him with the hose to no avail. So last Friday while cutting my lawn I picked up some of the turds that were laying about my yard and tossed them on my neighbors side walk way right next to their garbage can. My intent was simple by putting the turds in such an obvious place they would surely have known that I did it and maybe they would start keeping an eye on him more or even picking up after him. So all day Saturday I kept an eye on the pile to see if they would pick it up. I mean how could they not have seen it? Right next to the trash can, come on did they think their dog actually crapped there for their convience? Well I went in to eat some lunch and when I came out I noticed that one of the idiots had stepped in my poop trap!!!!I was laughing to myself all day. I wonder what they thought when they did it or if they even noticed...I was kinda hoping that they would have accidentally walked through they house with their shoes on creating a poop trail..It's kinda funny now I really don't seem to mind as much when Spanky cuts one on my lawn because I'm now looking forward to stacking piles along their walk.

1 comment:

Timothy Finkelstein said...

Perhaps you should rub some if the leftovers on their door handles?