Monday, April 7, 2008

Backroad update

The back roads are totally dialed, unbelievably fast and even the bottom of Fox Lake road was dry. The only thing that sucked about today's ride was that the dog that resides at the bottom of Fox Lk was waiting for me as I descended back down heading back towards Clarkston. That little fucker almost took me out as he seemed to be playing a high speed game of chicken with me. I'm not one to kick dogs as they usually back down if you yell at them loudly enough but this fucker might be tasting some Sidis soon. And Yes Mitch that was me you saw on Sunday. It appears that I don' t know the backroads as well as your husband and I somehow got lost and ended up in downtown Ortonville. I didn't want to screw around trying to get back home so I took M15 back to Clarkston. I'm going to invest in a map and start doing more ride planning. TC

1 comment:

mitch said...

baaahhhh thought that was you...nice facial hair!!!